Last night at a bar this random blonde girl comes up to me and says
Blonde girl: "Um this is really awkward and stuff but my friends and I think you look EXACTLY like my best friend Kelvin Lau. Tonight's my birthday and he couldn't be here so could I take a picture with you to show him?"
Me: "Oh happy bday, um that's pretty funny I guess, no I don't mind but I want to see a picture of this guy"
Blondie: "well..I..I don't have a picture of him (tries pulling up Facebook)..why..do you have to be like...Simon Cowell? OMG! You just ruined my birthday!" ::walks away whining to her friends::
Me to her friends: "uhh...(now realizing how wasted she was)..sorry I was just curious"
and then another one of her friends show up and comes up to me and says "OMG you look like a friend of ours!". At this point it was obvious they told her to come up to me and pretend all that stuff before never happened. I explained that I didn't mean to ruin this girl's bday (pretty pathetic if that was all it took) and was just curious about my aforementioned "twin". Her friend actually realized how ridiculous the bday girl was being and apologized to me. No worries.
That was one of the many weird moments last night but it provided some entertainment for my friends and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment