"Hello everybody!" - in Dr. Nick's voice from the Simpsons.
Crap do I owe Fox royalty money now?....
It's been a looonggg time since I updated and I don't make to make any excuses but here are my excuses.
1. Got really busy during ICU and night float
2. My parents visited during PMR and I went on vacation to SF.
3. I got lazy during Dermatology and lost motivation
So those are my excuses. Not good enough I know but I the only reason why I came back was that a fair amount of people (3) asked about my blog and why I haven't updated. I tried to make a good excuse. Like...my dog ate my computer but they saw right through my web of lies....after they saw ME chewing on the mouse. "Tastes like burning" - in Ralph voice. I swear Fox is going to knock on my door any minute. And by that I mean Megan Fox.
The real reason why I lost my motivation was that after a few blogs I soon realized that I wasn't as interested in letting the world know about my business. My old blog is still up and sometimes when I read it, I cringe. But I kept it for about 6 years of my life and saw myself develop as a human being through nearly daily entries. Hopefully this will continue as what I intended. A blog of random pictures and thoughts. I refuse to twitter and I'm too lazy to set up a decent Flickr account. This is my solution.
Whenever I lose motivation, it really helps when people ask about my blog or when I look to the right and see my 3 followers. Leave me a comment because I love to hear how my friends are doing. Subscribe and add yourself as a follower. Then I'll feel like there's an actual audience.
Hi Will! When I started my blog I had the full intention of posting a lot more as well. Sometimes I feel like it's kind of awkward to let everyone know what's going on in my life D: So you're not the only one! =)
ReplyDeleteI hope things are going well! I bet Seattle is great!
- Juju